Not a Member? Register here.
Walden Woods Golf League
Courses We Play
List of Events
|Thursday, Feb 21, 2019||Ocala National|
$26/PLAYER - BRING EXEC CARD
|Monday, Feb 18, 2019||Brooksville CC - Forward Tee||8:15AM||32||25||TBD||Active|
Handicaps were last Updated on 02/02/2019. View Changes Here
Welcome to the 2018-2019 Season
2019 Lil Bill Danforth Tournament
Ann Danforth presents the Winners Plaque to:
Eric Graves, Steve Slagarsa, Rich Miller, and Terry Collins
New Rules for 2019
- Search time—Reduced from five minutes to three minutes.
- Ball moved during search—Replace with no penalty.
- Embedded ball—Free relief anywhere through the green.
- Measuring a drop—Use longest club (except putter).
- Dropping—Drop from knee height rather than from shoulder height.
- Taking stance on the wrong green is no longer allowed.
- Ball unintentionally hits player or equipment—No penalty.
- Double hit—No penalty; now counts as only one shot.
- Touching sand in bunker incidentally is permitted.
- Loose impediments can be removed anywhere including hazards.
- Dropping a ball outside of a bunker—two penalty strokes.
- Water hazards—Now called “Penalty Areas.”
- Touching ground in penalty area—No penalty.
- Ball moves on green after being marked—Replace without penalty.
- Ball accidentally moved on putting green—Replace without penalty.
- All damage to green can now be repaired.
- Positioning a club for alignment is not permitted.
- Caddie assisting with alignment is now not permitted.
- Putting with flag stick in the hole is now permitted.
- Ball wedged against the flag stick and the side of the hole is deemed as holed.
Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest - 2018
Looks like a lot of fun - sorry I had to miss it!
Awww... they kissed and made up! A Christmas Miracle!
I can hear John Seasholtz yelling, "Nice Sweater, Don Johnson!"
...And even the Grinch made an appearance
...and the Winners are:
Jimmy Gay, 1st Place; Mike Chapman, 2nd Place
Copyright, CRGWebServices, 2014-2019