Courses We Play
NO ACTIVE EVENTS
Handicaps were last Updated on 07/15/2019. View Changes Here
Welcome to the 2018-2019 Season
Hole Jackpot Winners
| ||Closest To Pin||Longest Putt|
|06 May 2019||Tom Bryant||5||13' 0"||Dick English||10||7' 4"|
|13 May 2019||Ed Tully||9||25' 1"||Joe Flood||4||20' 5"|
|20 May 2019||Mike Chapman||17||28' 7"||Kent Kester||12||9' 8"|
|27 May 2019||Ed Tully||9||28' 3"||Bruce Osborne||8||3' 4"|
|03 Jun 2019||Bob Adler||14||2' 8"||Carrie Over||18|| $13|
|10 Jun 2019||Dan Sexton||5||7' 9"||Kent Kester||3||10' 10"|
|17 Jun 2019||Bill Gauthier||5||11' 10"||Kent Kester||2||4' 8"|
|24 Jun 2019||Steve Salagaras||14||16' 10"||Steve Salagaras||11||3' 6"|
|01 Jul 2019||C Rotten||9||22' 0'||Steve Salagaras||4||5' 6"|
|15 Jul 2019||Bill Hieb||14||8' 1"||Steve Salagaras||7||13' 4"|
2019 Canadian Open Results
|Bruno, Paul||45 ||Basso, Ken||47|
|Clarke, George||55 ||Graves, Eric||65|
|Crockett, Mike||43 ||Hatfield, Jake||44|
|Flood, Joe||45 ||Lowe, Steve||53|
|Gauthier, Bill||41 ||MacNeill, Jim||47|
|Hieb, Bill||37 ||Nickerson, Kevin||51|
|Serba, Bill||51 ||Walker, Robert||46|
|Bruno, Paul||44 ||Graves, Eric||50|
|Crockett, Mike||44 ||MacNeill, Jim||50|
|Flood, Joe||46||Lowe, Steve||31|
|Gauthier, Bill||44 ||Basso, Ken||64|
|Serba, Bill||46||Hatfield, Jake||43|
2019 Lil Bill Danforth Tournament
Ann Danforth presents the Winners Plaque to:
Eric Graves, Steve Slagarsa, Rich Miller, and Terry Collins
New Rules for 2019
- Search time—Reduced from five minutes to three minutes.
- Ball moved during search—Replace with no penalty.
- Embedded ball—Free relief anywhere through the green.
- Measuring a drop—Use longest club (except putter).
- Dropping—Drop from knee height rather than from shoulder height.
- Taking stance on the wrong green is no longer allowed.
- Ball unintentionally hits player or equipment—No penalty.
- Double hit—No penalty; now counts as only one shot.
- Touching sand in bunker incidentally is permitted.
- Loose impediments can be removed anywhere including hazards.
- Dropping a ball outside of a bunker—two penalty strokes.
- Water hazards—Now called “Penalty Areas.”
- Touching ground in penalty area—No penalty.
- Ball moves on green after being marked—Replace without penalty.
- Ball accidentally moved on putting green—Replace without penalty.
- All damage to green can now be repaired.
- Positioning a club for alignment is not permitted.
- Caddie assisting with alignment is now not permitted.
- Putting with flag stick in the hole is now permitted.
- Ball wedged against the flag stick and the side of the hole is deemed as holed.
Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest - 2018
Looks like a lot of fun - sorry I had to miss it!
Awww... they kissed and made up! A Christmas Miracle!
I can hear John Seasholtz yelling, "Nice Sweater, Don Johnson!"
...And even the Grinch made an appearance
...and the Winners are:
Jimmy Gay, 1st Place; Mike Chapman, 2nd Place